Your privacy matters to us.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & WHO WE ARE
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Full name of legal entity: Mat Zero Heat Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Personal data query
Postal address: FAO Legal Director Mat Zero, Warksburn House, Wark, Hexham, England, NE48 3LS
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data (anonymised data) such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
Sensitive Date: We do not usually collect any Special Categories of Personal Data (Sensitive Date) about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
However, if you agree to be a participant in one of your field trials, then we may collect some special category data about you. We will let you know about this in advance, or our partners will, and obtain your explicit consent.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide goods to you/your organisation) In this case, we may have to cancel a product you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Enquire about our products;
- Purchase our products;
- Request to research newsletters or communications;
- Connect with us via social media;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- discussing and arranging collaborations in research and international development;
- Supplying goods or services to us;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- take part in one of our field trials; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Cookies/Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We provide an in website cookies manager which allows you to control your preferences and provides more information on the cookies we use.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google based outside the UK;
- Companies House
- United Nations and NGOs
- Field trials